peditric extension of SPC

Tips and tricks on how to get the most out of Espacenet

Karen1980

peditric extension of SPC

Post by Karen1980 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:12 am

Dear sir,

I have questions about SPC of EP0720599.
On INPADOC legal staus, for peditric extension, extension date sometimes refers to the expiry date, but sometimes it doesn’t.
For example, please see the part of "the event date is 2015/07/09", the extension date is 20171016. But according to the information disclosed by UK, the expiry date is 2018/4/16.
Whereas, in the part of "the event date is 2015/09/02", the extension date is the expiry date according to NL website.
Up to now, I only know how to search the expiry date of NL, BE, GB, CH, so I can confirm their expiry date on national website. For the other country, how can I confirm the expiration date?
Thank you!

Best regards,

Karen

EPO / Innovation Networks

Re: peditric extension of SPC

Post by EPO / Innovation Networks » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:38 pm

Dear Karen,
Please be informed that we still collect information regarding the apparent discrepancy between the sources of information you reported and analyse the situation. We will get back to you as soon as we will be able to respond in detail.

In the context of SPC data, we would like to point your attention to an online seminar on SPCs in Europe and the United States. The online seminar will take place in June and will address topics related to SPC data you may be interested in. More detailed information on the online seminar is available here.
Kind regards,

The Innovation Networks Team