PMS Integration - some feedback

Here you can post your opinions and share information regarding any integration issues with third party systems

IanL

PMS Integration - some feedback

Post by IanL » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:35 am

I know you guys are waiting for lots of questions re PMS but, just to give you some feedback, I think our organisation are waiting until v4 has been released and has been proved to be stable before investigating integrating with our internal system (which is bespoke).

To be honest, we've only recently managed to get a large percentage of the 90 or so attorneys here using epoline in the last 6 months, so moving on from that is going to take a bit longer yet!

Cheers
Ian

twesthues

Re: PMS Integration - some feedback

Post by twesthues » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Well, that was also our understanding of the situation - nevertheless, we have to start somewhere 8)

We are working on the stability of v4 at this point in time - fingers crossed :wink:

Thorsten
at your service for the EPO Online Services Team!

Kelsomiina

Post by Kelsomiina » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Hi all,

Now that we finally have the version 4 OLF, I would like to test our PMS as soon as possible :D . However, do I need to wait for the samples that were promised for test filing or can I somehow just test the system with own "sample filings" in order to get approval of our PMS?

regards,

twesthues wrote:Well, that was also our understanding of the situation - nevertheless, we have to start somewhere 8)

We are working on the stability of v4 at this point in time - fingers crossed :wink:

Thorsten

twesthues

Post by twesthues » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Hi,

for testing purposes and filings to DEMO - you can use your own samples already now. The official samples for approval to file to production are being prepared at the moment and will be made available within the next week or two.

Please let us know how you progress with the use of the interface. We are eager to hear about your experiences.

Thorsten

Kelsomiina

Post by Kelsomiina » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi and thank you for quick response.
I have to return to the basics: do I have to import data from our PMS as previously or how does the PMS interface work?
twesthues wrote:Hi,

for testing purposes and filings to DEMO - you can use your own samples already now. The official samples for approval to file to production are being prepared at the moment and will be made available within the next week or two.

Please let us know how you progress with the use of the interface. We are eager to hear about your experiences.

Thorsten

twesthues

Post by twesthues » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:46 pm

Hi,

if you already worked with the development kit from January 2008
http://docs.epoline.org/epoline/product ... e_v1.0.zip
you should have most of the necessary documentation. An update for this development kit to be inline with v4 will be made available soon (1-2 weeks). But that should not stop you.

There is another document concerning the data structures for EP and PCT procedures that your PMS needs to produce for validation and import.
http://docs.epoline.org/onlinefilingdoc ... 080620.pdf

Just to avoid any misunderstanding: Your PMS needs to be programmed to talk to the webservice interface as defined in the documentation. Let me know, if you need further information.

Thorsten

Kelsomiina

Post by Kelsomiina » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:17 am

Hi again,

I tried to export data from our PMS to OLF-demo; I succeeded only in importing to Form 1038E (applicant data). For some reason I was not able to create Forms 1001 or 1200. The window opened, but the create-button was grey.

BR
Kelsomiina

twesthues wrote:Hi,

if you already worked with the development kit from January 2008
http://docs.epoline.org/epoline/product ... e_v1.0.zip
you should have most of the necessary documentation. An update for this development kit to be inline with v4 will be made available soon (1-2 weeks). But that should not stop you.

There is another document concerning the data structures for EP and PCT procedures that your PMS needs to produce for validation and import.
http://docs.epoline.org/onlinefilingdoc ... 080620.pdf

Just to avoid any misunderstanding: Your PMS needs to be programmed to talk to the webservice interface as defined in the documentation. Let me know, if you need further information.

Thorsten

twesthues

Post by twesthues » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Are you sure that you are using EPC2000 compliant forms?

The form identifiers are
EP2000 for EP1001E2K and
EP122K for EP1200E2K

- old non-compliant EPC 2000 forms are no longer supported.

Thorsten