Printable Results List

Here you can post your opinions, ask questions and share information regarding GPI (Searching the EPO’s worldwide bibliographic, legal event and full-text data sets via the “Patent information services for experts” user interface).

eoingorman

Printable Results List

Post by eoingorman » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:56 am

Good morning,

Is it possible to generate a Printable Results List in GPI similar to the printable results list which are generated by Espacenet? Currently my GPI printed results list comprises the following: the date and time, the GPI version, the search criteria used, the number of documents revealed by the search, the number of document families revealed by the search, result number, document publication number, document type (e.g. B1 or B4 or U1 or A1) and the publication date of the corresponding document publication number.

I would also like to have the following information displayed on my GPI Printable Results List: the title of the invention, the applicant(s) name, the inventor(s) name and the earliest priority date for each result.

I have already gone through the GPI user manual and have not been able to find an answer to my question.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick Le Gonidec

Re: Printable Results List

Post by Patrick Le Gonidec » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Dear eoingorman,

A convenient way could be:

1. Customise for download the content of your result list (see GPI user manual page 83, section 13.2 "RESULT LIST CONTENT CUSTOMISATION") by adding the bibliographic data you are interested in.

2. Download your result list in a format that is suitable for subsequent printing, e.g. HTML, XLS (see GPI user manual page 85, section 14 "DOWNLOAD") .

Please try and let us know - thanks in advance,

Best regards

Patrick