Register crashes with some patents

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

ArnauC

Register crashes with some patents

Post by ArnauC » Mon May 16, 2022 11:30 am

Hi, when I go to the register of some US patents (US2022142037, US2022142927, US2022143045, etc...) using the link "Global Dossier" in the espacenet page, it displays the following message: The page you tried to display caused an error.

Why is this? anything I might be doing wrong? Thank you

Arnau

EPO / OPS Support

Re: Register crashes with some patents

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Tue May 17, 2022 8:08 pm

Hi

I just tried myself now and it works for me. Please note that with the click on Global Dossier you are
leaving EPO's environment and are getting re-routed directly to the USPTO's Global Dossier website so it might be that they had some issues on that webservice when you were using it earlier.

Regards,

Vesna