RSS-Feeds for Espacenet patent families

This is where you will find Espacenet relevant technical issues as well as the respective tips and workarounds

WissensWert

Post by WissensWert » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:47 am

The EPO Patent Information News 2/2017 announced:
"You can find individual RSS feed icons in the All documents view for EP dossiers and in the Global Dossier for the other authorities. It is located near the top of the screen, next to the document's publication number. Family-based RSS feeds are accessible via the INPADOC patent family view
in Espacenet.
"
I can find the RSS feed icon for the dossier but not for the INPADOC family. I tried patent families on the basis of several EP applications as well as CN applications. Maybe I misunderstood the new feature? Or is this feature not yet available?

Thank you for your support.

EPO / Innovation Networks

Post by EPO / Innovation Networks » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:41 am

Hello!

For technical reasons this feature had to be temporarily removed. We are currently in a new test phase and are confident that the RSS feed for families will be online again in the very near future.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Kind regards,

The Innovation Networks Team

Post by EPO / Innovation Networks » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:26 am

Hello again!

We are pleased to inform you that the RSS-Feeds for patent families in Espacenet is available again.

Please note however, that this feature is currently only available for CN and EP patent family members.

Also, when you subscribe to the family feed, you are subscribing to updates for publications that were part of the family on the day that you subscribe.
Kind regards,

august.schneider

Re: RSS-Feeds for Espacenet patent families

Post by august.schneider » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:23 am

EPO / Patent Information wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:26 am
Hello again!

We are pleased to inform you that the RSS-Feeds for patent families in Espacenet is available again.

Please note however, that this feature is currently only available for CN and EP patent family members.

Also, when you subscribe to the family feed, you are subscribing to updates for publications that were part of the family on the day that you subscribe.
When I click on the RSS-Icon, I don't get the URL but the error message: "Fehler beim Laden des Stylesheets: Das Parsen eines XSLT-Stylesheets ist fehlgeschlagen.".
I used Firefox 64bit and Windows 7. I tried with Windows 10 an Firefox 64bit as well, but got the same message.

EPO / PATSTAT Support

Post by EPO / PATSTAT Support » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:17 am

Hello August,
to exclude that it is an application or local setup issue,
could you kindly let use know the patent numbers where you experience this error ?

Geert Boedt (EPO Vienna)
PATSTAT Support Team
EPO - Vienna
patstat @ epo.org

Post by EPO / Innovation Networks » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:46 am

Dear User,

Here is the list of browsers that was updated in March this year,

Espacenet supports the following browsers (starting from the indicated browser version):

Google Chrome: 64
Mozilla Firefox: 60
Microsoft Edge: 80

In case you are using other browsers or older versions of the supported browsers, some features may not work to the best of their capability!

We hope this helps!
Kind regards,

bansalrehana

Post by bansalrehana » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:00 pm

I used Firefox 64bit and Windows 7. I tried with Windows 10 an Firefox 64bit as well, but got the same message.