San Marino

Sue Callam

San Marino

Post by Sue Callam » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 pm

I installed the patch for San Marino (SM). SM is identified and ticked when we access the EP and EP Regional Phase forms. As soon as we commence entering data the designation of SM completely disappears. We are assuming that this is a fault but is anyone else experiencing the same ?

twesthues

Re: San Marino

Post by twesthues » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi Sue,

are you aware that the set of states in form EP1200 are dependent on the international filing date? Only if the international filing date is 1st July 2009 or later, San Marino (SM) will appear as an option. Of course, in the absense of any international filing date SM will also be visible.

IN EP1001, we cannot reproduce the issue - what exactly are you doing to not see SM in the list of states? In any case, all states are desginated when paying the flat rate designation fee - so there should be no issue.

Please let us know if you have any further problems,
Thorsten
at your service for the EPO Online Services Team!

Sue Callam

Re: San Marino

Post by Sue Callam » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Apologies Thorsten we forgot that the EPO line is interactive and would be looking at the int. file date on form EP1200. I also could not reproduce the issue for EP1001 - I was reliant on info passed to me by our administrators.