Switching window between version 3.1 and 3.2?

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

ConnerLawson

Switching window between version 3.1 and 3.2?

Post by ConnerLawson » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Hello everyone
As far as I understand, presently we are in a transition period between OPS 3.1 and 3.2:.ù

These versions are all available to allow the EPO and its customers to check more accurately the new version 3.2 without affecting services which use the version 3.1.

I ask you if you can provide a tentative date by which you plan to discontinue the version 3.1, for properly handling this final transition.

Thanks.

EPO / OPS Support

Re: Switching window between version 3.1 and 3.2?

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:30 am

Hi,

I am sorry, but I don't really follow your posting. We are not in any transition period since a long time, please see Announcements section above for details

Regards,
Vesna for OPS support