Technical fault in the Register Alert service

Here you can post your opinions and share information regarding the European Patent Register (formerly Register Plus) and Register Alert

Patent Information Marketing

Technical fault in the Register Alert service

Post by Patent Information Marketing » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:16 am

We are currently experiencing some issues with the Register Alert service and some users may not be receiving an email notification for changes in their monitored files.
The EPO is working to fix this problem as quickly as possible.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Kind regards

crack3r5

Re: Technical fault in the Register Alert service

Post by crack3r5 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:58 am

Is this the reason why I cannot see my monitored patents - I appear to be getting email alerts still.
The menu line does not appear - is there something I should click on?

Thanks

Post by Patent Information Marketing » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Dear crack3r5,
Thank you for your information. As we are currently facing various technical problems with the Register Alert service, in order for us to better reproduce the problem you mentioned, could you please let us know which browser you are using and send us a screen-shot? Any other information you may consider useful for us in order to better investigate the problem is much appreciated. If it suits you better, you can also provide us with this information via email: support@epo.org
Thank you very much in advance.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards

crack3r5

Post by crack3r5 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:15 pm

I can now see that my browser (Chrome) hides the button (whited out) containing the link to "Monitored Applications".

The version is: Chrome Version 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit) Updates are disabled by my administrator.

The link is still there - as the mouse moves over it. Hopefuly you will be able to reveal it.