The "green list" for linkage patents in Korea

This is your chance to raise your questions or discuss challenges, trends and hot topics around patent information from Asian countries.

Karen1980

The "green list" for linkage patents in Korea

Post by Karen1980 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 am

Dear sir,

"Searching in databases" about Korea provides the following website to get the "green list" for linkage patents in Korea. But through this link, I can't open the website and get the related information. Could you please update the new link? Thank you.
http://medipatent.mfds.go.kr/mfds?cmd=driOLi001

Best regards,

Karen

EPO / Asia Info

Re: The "green list" for linkage patents in Korea

Post by EPO / Asia Info » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:11 am

Dear Karen,

Thank you for your post and your question. We will look into the issue reported by you and we will get back to and post our answer here in this forum within few days.

Thank you for your patience and your interest in our services.

With kinds regards,

EPO's Asian Patent Information Services Team

EPO / Asia Info

Post by EPO / Asia Info » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:19 pm

Dear Karen,

Thank you very much for your e-mail and for making us aware of the wrong link. The information on linkage patent moved to another website: https://nedrug.mfds.go.kr/pbp/CCBAK01

We also updated our search guide http://documents.epo.org/projects/babyl ... ts_en.pdf on the Korean Green List accordingly.

Please let us know if you have any further inquiry.

With kind regards,

Jürgen Mühl

pvora

Post by pvora » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:01 am

Please guide how can I search on https://nedrug.mfds.go.kr/pbp/CCBAP02 website related to Korean Green-list. I have referred EPO guideline but it could not helped me. Whenever I search that website shows as "no results". I have also tried to search through Korean language. Even though I am unable to search the same. It will be honour to have your kind guidance.

EPO / Asia Info

Post by EPO / Asia Info » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:50 pm

Dear pvora,

Thank you very much for your inquiry. Please note that you did not use the correct link. The link to the Green List which also includes the search options is as follows:

https://nedrug.mfds.go.kr/pbp/CCBAK01

I hope this information is useful for you. Please let us know if you have any further inquiry.

With kind regards,

The EPO's Asian Patent Information Services Team

Jürgen Mühl

Raghav Raj

Post by Raghav Raj » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:15 pm

Thank you for the information!

Mike Deto

Post by Mike Deto » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:27 am

Dear sir/madam,

I have been trying the link for the Korean green list without succes in my searches (using different fields for the search: name of active ingredient, medicine, date of authorization in the market...). All the searches return "No results found".

Do you know if there are some problems with the database?

Thank you in advanced,

Jose Manuel

asiainfo

Post by asiainfo » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:03 pm

Dear Jose Manuel,

I just tried the search function and it seems to be working fine today. Did you use English keywords for your search? Since all content is shown only in Korean, keyword searches are possible only with Korean search terms. An exception is the search field for the "name of the main ingredient" which accepts also English terms.

I hope this was of help. If you need further support, you can also send us a screenshot of your search to asiainfo@epo.org

Jürgen Mühl

The EPO's Asian Patent Information Team

Neil9851

Post by Neil9851 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:17 am

Karen1980 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 am
Dear sir,

"Searching in databases" about Korea provides the following website to get the "green list" for linkage patents in Korea. But through this link, I can't open the website and get the related information. Could you please update the new link? Thank you.

Best regards,

Karen
Whenever I search that website shows as "no results". I have also tried to search through Korean language.

amanat

Post by amanat » Sat May 13, 2023 9:14 am

The concept of a "green list" for linkage patents in Korea is an interesting development in the field of intellectual property rights. This list refers to a system where a patent holder can receive priority review for their application if their patent is related to a drug already approved in Korea. This is aimed at improving the efficiency of the patent examination process, and ultimately, the approval process for new drugs.

This is a positive step towards innovation in the pharmaceutical industry, as it encourages the development of new drugs by reducing the time and costs associated with the patent approval process. By incentivizing research and development, the green list for linkage patents has the potential to benefit patients by bringing new and innovative drugs to market more quickly.