Tofu press

This is your chance to raise your questions or discuss challenges, trends and hot topics around patent information from Asian countries.

Hotsauz

Tofu press

Post by Hotsauz » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:33 pm

Greetings I need help, I am looking for a specific tofu machine patent. It’s a small commercial machine made with 302 stainless steel. The press is manually operated by turning a wheel on top of the machine. This wheel screws the press plate down to the tofu box pressing out all of the fluid.its manufactured in Shanghai. Thank you for reading my post

asiainfo

Re: Tofu press

Post by asiainfo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:28 pm

Dear Hotsauz,

Thank you very much for your posting. We recommend you to search for this document in the EPO's Espacenet database for worldwide patent information.

As the technology you are interested in originates from China, you can in addition also search in online tools provided by the Chinese patent office (CNIPA). However, please note that keyword searches in free of charge online tools provided by CNIPA are possible only in original (Chinese) language. You can find a selection of step-by-step searchguides on how to use these tools on the EPO's Asian Patent Information Services' website.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact us at asiainfo@epo.org.

Jokovich

Post by Jokovich » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:49 am

asiainfo wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:28 pm
Dear Hotsauz,

Thank you very much for your posting. We recommend you to search for this document in the EPO's Espacenet database for worldwide patent information.

As the technology you are interested in originates from China, you can in addition also search in online tools provided by the Chinese patent office (CNIPA). However, please note that keyword searches in free of charge online tools provided by CNIPA are possible only in original (Chinese) language jiofi. You can find a selection of step-by-step searchguides on how to use these tools on the EPO's Asian Patent Information Services' website.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact us at asiainfo@epo.org.
Hello,
A week ago I wrote to you in the mail about equipment and did not receive an answer. Today sent another email again.

Thank,
Artur Jokovich

asiainfo

Post by asiainfo » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:54 pm

Dear Hotsauz, I am very sorry but we did not receive any e-mail from you. May we ask you to send us your inquiry again? To be on the safe side, please send it to both the following two addresses:

- asiainfo@epo.org
- support@epo.org

Also, please specify in your e-mail which "equipment" you were referring to in your inquiry.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.