User import in OLF CLient

Tpietsch

User import in OLF CLient

Post by Tpietsch » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:13 am

because of the obligation to pay fees only by online fee payment starting at dec 1 2017 we have to rollout the OLF Client on every user pc in our Ofiice. For this we also have to Setup about 200 users to Epoline OLF. Is there a way to do this via bulk Import ?

Martinadu

Re: User import in OLF CLient

Post by Martinadu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Dear Mr. Pietsch,

The new payment only by electronic means starting from 1 December can be carried out via the Online Fee payment in our Myepoline portal, in addition to being done via the Oline Filing software and the CMS Filing.

For the online filing, my first assumption is that a network (distributed) is installed. If so, then the easiest way is download and use the OLF510client.msi from http://docs.epoline.org/epoline/product ... client.zip

The msi file can then be deployed on the 200 Pc via usual Microsoft methods.

To avoid confusion, the full Online Filing software is not available in msi form due to it's nature. Only the thin client for use in a network installation.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Martin Adu
Installations

PS. For further help, contact the EPO customer desk

Tpietsch

Post by Tpietsch » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Dear Mr. Adu,

thanks for reply. I'm already able to deploy the OLF Software to the Client Pcs.
My only question was therefore how to get the users names which should use the OLF into the OLF whithout doing this manually. My asusumption is that is not possible to do this on a automatic way by using one of the command line Tools and I just want to get this confirmed.
Or is there a chance to install the users directly via SQL to the epoline database so they will be accepted by the OLF program?
Is there a Chance to obtain a database Schema ?
Thanks in advance!

Thomas
Grunecker

Martinadu

Post by Martinadu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:18 pm

You are right about there not being an automatic way to import user names to the production server.
The only way is IF the users already existed in an OLF installation then there is an option to export the User Administration , and import the user Administration under the settings tab in the Server Manager.

As for the DB schema. The OLF is based on a 3rd party Firebird DB and we do not encourage tweaking the DB to avoid affecting other parts and put you in a no support position

Tpietsch

Post by Tpietsch » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Dear Mr. Adu
Thanks for your Response.
I didn't expect to get a different answer and I understand your Point of view not to publish the database Schema.
Kind Regards

Thomas