Here you can post your opinions, ask questions and share information regarding the following services:
European Publication Server (EPO's official publication platform), EP Bulletin Search (Searching procedural data of EP A and B documents via the Patent information services for experts interface) and EP full-text data (Searching the full text of EP A and B documents via the Patent information services for experts interface).
EPO / Patent Information
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:36 pm
With EP Bulletin search
- you have access to all information on bibliographic and procedural status of
European patent applications and granted patents from 1978 to the present,
- you can perform searches choosing from more than 70 search criteria,
- you can build simple but also very complex queries,
- you may customise the result list according to your personal needs,
- you will benefit from advanced download options, and ...
Last but not least: It's free of charge!
So actually why don't you give it a try? EP Bulletin search
The Patent Information User Support Team